When looking for new and effective ways to showcase your business to a wider audience, producing engaging company videos is one of the best methods. From start-ups to large corporations, many businesses have already invested in high-quality company videos, allowing them to tell their brand’s story in a fascinating way.
Read on to learn more about company video production and how to produce an engaging video that will connect you with your audience.
What Is a Company Video?
A company video, also known as a company explainer video, is a video primarily used to introduce a company to new prospective customers and allow a wider audience to know what the company is all about. This gives companies the opportunity to share their brand’s unique story and mission in their own creative way, boosting their brand’s status and gaining the trust of viewers.
Why Your Company Needs Videos
A company video’s main purpose is to discuss what your company can offer. It can be an effective tool for growing your business and attracting new customers. That’s why it’s important that every business invests in this, particularly if you are just starting up.
Here is how company videos can benefit you:
Tells the Company’s Story Efficiently
A company video gives your audience an easier way to understand your company’s purpose and mission. Compared to written content, video content is easier on the eyes, giving you an opportunity to better capture their attention. What’s more, you can get as creative as you want when making a company video. There are endless possibilities on how you can make your video informative, fun, and compelling to your target audience.
Increases Brand Awareness and Engagement
Producing company videos is an effective way to build your brand. You can simulate real-life experiences in the videos and utilize approaches that connect audiences with your brand, allowing your company to stick in their minds. This ensures that they’ll be better engaged with your brand, boosting business success.
Improves SEO Rankings
Company videos can help improve SEO rankings. By having video content on your landing pages, you are more likely to rank high on search engines. This results in more website traffic and increased customers, allowing you to stay ahead of the competition.
And as an added bonus, you can also post the video on YouTube. The video itself could rank in search results, putting your business in front of more people. Additionally, you can link back to your website, helping your SEO rankings even more.
Examples of Successful Company Videos
Many multinational and world-renowned brands have their own company videos. If you want to have an engaging company video for your own company, check out these brilliant clips for inspiration:
The Coca-Cola Company
When creating a company video, you can make far more creative choices than you typically could with branded content.
Take this company video from The Coca-Cola Company as an example. They used a catchy, upbeat song instead of the usual narration, allowing them to associate their brand with positive feelings while ensuring that the audience understands their company better.
When it comes to company videos, you don’t necessarily need to be the one to discuss what your company is and how it can help the community it serves. You can let the people who support your business do the talking. This connects your company to your audience on a more human level.
This is exactly what Airbnb did in their company video. They’ve shown montages of different Airbnb hosts client testimonials explaining how being a host for the company benefits them.
When creating a company video, you don’t have to make it too serious or professional. You can get a little creative and make it more fun. Especially if your target audience will be more engaged by that.
Marketing software company Hubspot adopted that approach in their company video. This made their video stand out and encouraged viewers to watch the entire thing.
Company Video Content: What to Include
To create a company video that makes an impact, you must understand what kind of content you can include. Here are our top suggestions for content:
- Strong and Clear Messages: Make the message engaging without confusing your audience.
- Company Overview: Let your audience know what your company is and how it can benefit them.
- Client Testimonials: Let your previous and current clients speak about how your brand made a significant impact on them.
- Brand Logo and Colors: Ensure that your audience can easily identify your company by incorporating your logo and color scheme throughout the video.
- Branded Intros, Outros, and Transitions: These not only maintain consistency; they also make your videos come across as professional and reliable.
- “On-brand” B-roll Footage: Make your videos more powerful by incorporating “on-brand” B-roll footage that sets the tone and adds visual interest.
How to Create an Engaging Company Video
So you know what to put in your video, but how do you make it effective? Creating an engaging company video is challenging, especially if you haven’t done it before.
Here are some tips for ensuring that your videos are engaging and impactful:
- Know Your Target Audience: Understanding your target audience deeply allows you to take an approach that resonates with your customers and makes an impact on them.
- Plan Carefully and Tell the Stories Your Audience Wants to Hear: Create a script and storyboard to visualize the idea you’ve come up with; remember that your video must be something your viewers will find interesting and engaging.
- Ensure That the Video Reflects Your Brand: It’s important to align your company videos with your brand’s voice and personality. Don’t forget to incorporate elements like your brand’s logo and colors!
- Seek the Help of Video Production Pros: If you want your company video ideas to be executed properly but you feel that you’re in over your head, bring in the professionals to take it off of your plate. A company offering professional video production services, like ClearMix, can handle it quickly and extremely effectively, giving you a high-impact video without all of the fuss.
- Maximize the Use of Your Company Video: You can post company videos on your website, your social media accounts, YouTube, or anywhere that will allow them to reach more people.
The Best Way to Create a Compelling Company Video
If you want your company videos to be done right, seek the services of a company that specializes in creating sales and marketing videos, like ClearMix.
With our team on your side, you’ll have the guidance of experts with all of the skills, know-how, and equipment necessary to produce high-quality and effective company videos.
Schedule a call with us today to discuss how we can connect you with your audience and learn how we can help you get your videos done in less than 10 days, at a tenth of the cost of a traditional studio.